Brass Impact Sprinkler on Zinc Spike
The Orbit Brass Impact Sprinkler on Tri-point Step Spike is ideal for watering large areas. Designed for dependability, impact heads have an uninterrupted water flow that is clog-resistant, even when used with dirty or reclaimed water from ponds and canals.
Key Features & Benefits
- LARGE-AREA COVERAGE: Sprays up to 90 feet in diameter, covering 6,361 square feet when set to a full circle.
- HEAVY-DUTY BRASS: The brass construction can withstand high-water pressures and severe weather conditions without the worry of breaking, rusting, or failing.
- ADJUSTABLE COVERAGE: Easily adjust spray coverage from a partial section to full 360ø watering.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Use the deflector shield and diffuser screw to alter the stream and change the spray distance radius anywhere from 20 to 45 feet.
- ANTI-BACKSPLASH ARM: Improves the sprinklers' ability to spray water in a consistent pattern and in the desired direction.
- FLOW-THROUGH OUTLET: Use as a single sprinkler or connect multiple sprinklers in a series to expand your watering coverage.
- STABLE DESIGN: Simply step onto the zinc, tri-point spike to insert it into soil or turf to keep the sprinkler anchored in the ground.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Step spike made with quality zinc materials to ensure it will last season after season.
- RESISTS CLOGS: Flow-through design, resistant to clogs and ideal for secondary water.
- Free shipping over $45