Wireless Rain and Freeze Sensor
The Wireless Rain and Freeze Sensor prevents your automatic sprinkler system from watering during a storm and is controlled by a remote so there is no wiring to string to your timer. The rain sensor is adjustable to accommodate rainfall from 1/8 inch to 1-inch. The freeze sensor reduces the risk of standing water in your pipes during freezing conditions, so pipes don't rupture or crack.
- RAIN DELAY: No more watering during rain or freezing conditions.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Eliminates wiring between the sensor and your timer.
- ADJUSTABLE RAIN SENSITIVITY: Choose how much rainwater your sensor collects ? from 1/8-inch (3.175 mm) to 1-inch (25.4 mm) of precipitation ? before it signals your timer to turn off the sprinklers.
- DIGITAL FREEZE SENSOR: Prevents your sprinkler system from watering in freezing conditions, reducing damage and costly repairs.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: Works with most existing sprinkler systems.
- MOUNTS SECURELY: Using 1/2-inch (12.7 mm) female pipe thread, PVC pipe using included slip to male pipe thread adapter, rain gutters, or mounting bracket for flat surfaces.
- For outdoor use with cold water only
- Free shipping over $45